Who Do We Treat?
- People who long to feel energized, healthy, happy and pain free
- Those who are seeking a safe, effective and natural solution to your health concerns
- Those who are sick of fad diets but want to learn how to achieve a healthy body composition and lifestyle by eating real food
- Those who are overwhelmed and confused by all of the health information out there and want reliable, professional guidance
- Those whose health problems are more functional and are getting the run around because your medical community has not diagnosed you with a "treatable" disease yet
- Those who feel frustrated with your current state of health and are feeling your current treatment is not working for you
If you saw yourself in our list of who we can treat, we can help. We offer one on one personal consultations where you will be given the tools and care to get to the bottom of your health issues naturally. We help you by treating your unique symptoms.
New to our clinic? Please contact us to book a risk free, get aquainted call or call us at 519-827-9237 or 1-866-249-5755 to learn more about how we can help you.
For the past 17 years, the Caruso Clinic in Guelph Ontario, offers holistic, caring and effective health care. Keep in mind we treat people and their individualized symptoms naturally not a disease name, but here are just a few of reasons why people have sought Heather Caruso's expert care:
Gastrointestinal: Treating the symptoms of IBS, constipation, GERD/acid reflux, diverticulitis, crohn's and colitis
Dermatological: Treating the symptoms of acne, eczema, psoriasis
Hormonal: Treating the symptoms of menstrual irregularities, uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts, fertility issues, thyroid conditions, breast health, menopausal symptoms, polycystic ovarian syndrome
Autoimmune: Treating the symptoms of lupus, cystitis, rheumatoid arthritis, nephritis
Metabolic Disorders: Treating the symptoms of diabetes, syndrome X, hypoglycemia, weight gain and obesity
Cardiovascular Disease: Treating the symptoms of high cholesterol, hypertension, angina and atherosclerosis
Neurological and Psychological Health: Treating the symptoms of peripheral neuropathy, parkinsons, stress relief, ADD/ADHD, autism, depression, anxiety, insomnia
Immune Support: Treating the symptoms of cold and flu
Detoxification: Treating the symptoms of liver, kidney and colon toxicity. Offering natural treatments for detoxing, dietary cleanses
Food Sensitivity: help with addressing food sensitivity symptoms
Disease Prevention Through a Healthy Lifestyle: personalized nutritional support to live a healthier life
Nutritional and Dietary Analysis: learn which key nutrients your unique biochemistry needs and how to eat to achieve long term health