- Aged Garlic Extract Reduces Arterial Plaque Burden
- Eating Fish Reduces Alzheimer's Disease Risk
- Really interesting research on using homeopathy for side effects of cancer treatments
- Homeopathic Complex Shows Promise in Melanoma and Pulmonary Metastasis
- Homeopathy is a viable treatment for improving bone minerals and growth.
- A interesting study on sleep and anxiety improvements with homeopathy
- Homeopathy for arthritis
- Study shows that this simple vitamin can help prevent macular degeneration
- Can Turmeric Top the Anti Inflammatory Properties of NSAIDs or Ibuprofen?
- Osteoporosis is common in those with COPD
The Caruso Homeopathy Blog
Healthy News for You
There is a growing epidemic of Alzheimer's dementia in our country. There are two major types of Alzheimer's dementia. One is an early onset variety. It usually begins well before the age of 65, runs in families and is strongly related to the genes inherited from parents. The other major variety is late-onset Alzheimer's dementia. This form of Alzheimer's appears after 65 years of age, is less dependent on genetics, and is more likely to be preventable by changes in diet and lifestyle. Almost every month, scientists discover new genes that appear to predispose people to the late onset form of Alzheimer's. But in most cases, these gene variations simply seem to exacerbate the adverse effects of ill-chosen diet and lifestyle factors. That is, they do not seem to be either necessary or sufficient to develop full-blown cases of Alzheimer's dementia. Read on