- Study shows one can decrease cancer risk by increasing serum vitamin D
- More people are turning to homeopathy for its results and cost effectiveness
- Vitamin C Helps Type 2 Diabetic Response
- Vitamin B12 deficiency linked to aging, autism and schizophrenia
- Vitamin D may better survival from breast, colon and prostate cancer
- A study of Americans using Homeopathy found it to be helpful and were satisfied
- The Severity of Peripheral Neuropathy Linked to Low Levels of this Vitamin
- If Homeopathy is Hogwash Why Do Millions Of People All Over The World Use It?
- 20,000 doctors in Italy recommend the use of homeopathy!
- Taking Radiation Therapy? Homeopathy Can Help!
The Caruso Homeopathy Blog
Healthy News for You
There is a growing epidemic of Alzheimer's dementia in our country. There are two major types of Alzheimer's dementia. One is an early onset variety. It usually begins well before the age of 65, runs in families and is strongly related to the genes inherited from parents. The other major variety is late-onset Alzheimer's dementia. This form of Alzheimer's appears after 65 years of age, is less dependent on genetics, and is more likely to be preventable by changes in diet and lifestyle. Almost every month, scientists discover new genes that appear to predispose people to the late onset form of Alzheimer's. But in most cases, these gene variations simply seem to exacerbate the adverse effects of ill-chosen diet and lifestyle factors. That is, they do not seem to be either necessary or sufficient to develop full-blown cases of Alzheimer's dementia. Read on