- The whiter the bread, the sooner your dead! A new study shows fiber from whole grains...
- Low vitamin D linked to depression in young women
- Low dose vitamin C can help dialysis patients with hemoglobin levels
- New study proposes that low grade prostate tumours may shrink with vitamin D
- Vitamin D in the News Again, Link to Type 2 Diabetes and Heart Disease with Low D
- Study Shows that Post Bone Fractures are Healed with Homeopathy
- Homeopathy helpful for post tuberculosis recovery
- Homeopathy a valid alternative for chronic sinusitus
- Got earaches? Homeopathy effective for Otitis Media
- Homeopathy is effective for PMS, double blind study shows
The Caruso Homeopathy Blog
Healthy News for You
Andrew Saul has written an excellent article citing the report that vitamin e causes prostate cancer. I only wish that I knew how to interpret the research with a scrutinizing eye!
(OMNS, Oct 14, 2011) The very first Orthomolecular Medicine News Service release was on the clinical benefits of vitamin E. That was seven years ago. (1) In fact, the battle over vitamin E has been going full-tilt for over 60 years. (2)
Well, you can say one thing for vitamin critics: at least they are consistent. Consistently wrong, but consistent. Read on