- Really interesting research on using homeopathy for side effects of cancer treatments
- Homeopathic Complex Shows Promise in Melanoma and Pulmonary Metastasis
- Homeopathy is a viable treatment for improving bone minerals and growth.
- A interesting study on sleep and anxiety improvements with homeopathy
- Homeopathy for arthritis
- Study shows that this simple vitamin can help prevent macular degeneration
- Can Turmeric Top the Anti Inflammatory Properties of NSAIDs or Ibuprofen?
- Osteoporosis is common in those with COPD
- Canada and Armenia are working with India to Promote Homeopathic Education and Research
- Study shows one can decrease cancer risk by increasing serum vitamin D
The Caruso Homeopathy Blog
Healthy News for You
Andrew Saul has written an excellent article citing the report that vitamin e causes prostate cancer. I only wish that I knew how to interpret the research with a scrutinizing eye!
(OMNS, Oct 14, 2011) The very first Orthomolecular Medicine News Service release was on the clinical benefits of vitamin E. That was seven years ago. (1) In fact, the battle over vitamin E has been going full-tilt for over 60 years. (2)
Well, you can say one thing for vitamin critics: at least they are consistent. Consistently wrong, but consistent. Read on