- Weight loss may help those with diabetic kidney disease
- Eye health can be helped with diet
- Why are doctors so quiet about low carb ketogenic diets?
- Got Cravings? May be your gut bacteria!
- Obesity and Cancer Incidence
- Ketogenic Diet is Still Exceptional for the Treatment of Epilepsy
- Healthy benefits of oysters!
- Health Benefits of the Demonized Egg
- Have antibiotics ruined your immunity? They may
- Want to help with cardiovascular disease naturally?
The Caruso Homeopathy Blog
Healthy News for You
Andrew Saul has written an excellent article citing the report that vitamin e causes prostate cancer. I only wish that I knew how to interpret the research with a scrutinizing eye!
(OMNS, Oct 14, 2011) The very first Orthomolecular Medicine News Service release was on the clinical benefits of vitamin E. That was seven years ago. (1) In fact, the battle over vitamin E has been going full-tilt for over 60 years. (2)
Well, you can say one thing for vitamin critics: at least they are consistent. Consistently wrong, but consistent. Read on