- A Quick Look at the Blue Zones, Which Areas of The World Live Past 100 Years Old and How
- This Modest Herb for Cooking May Prevent Gastric Cancer Study Suggests
- What this religious group can teach us about preventing colon cancer and living past 100
- Walnuts are a Super Food and May Prevent Many Diseases
- Processed foods are making children sick with pediatric IBD
- Study of Over 90,000 People Found This Diet Best for Prevetion of Colorectal Cancer
- Teens Don't Benefit from a Low Salt Diet but they Do for a Higher Potassium Diet
- If you have bacterial vaginosis, don't douche!
- Gluten Sensitivity May Mimic Motor Neuron Diseases such as ALS
- Inflammation in your gut may be linked to brain diseases
The Caruso Homeopathy Blog
Healthy News for You
Andrew Saul has written an excellent article citing the report that vitamin e causes prostate cancer. I only wish that I knew how to interpret the research with a scrutinizing eye!
(OMNS, Oct 14, 2011) The very first Orthomolecular Medicine News Service release was on the clinical benefits of vitamin E. That was seven years ago. (1) In fact, the battle over vitamin E has been going full-tilt for over 60 years. (2)
Well, you can say one thing for vitamin critics: at least they are consistent. Consistently wrong, but consistent. Read on