- Healing of bone fracture with homeopathy
- Ginger has a protective effect on the liver and toxicity
- Peripheral artery disease helped with polyphenols found in food
- Healthy lifestyle adds years to your life
- Research shows lack of exercise is to blame for our expanding waistlines.
- Sunshine vitamin ups colon cancer survival
- Vitamin C supplements boost endothial function
- Lingonberries moderates high salt diet's effect on blood pressure
- Earl Grey tea comes to the rescue
- Interesting news, Jack Osbourne manages his MS with diet
The Caruso Homeopathy Blog
Healthy News for You
Andrew Saul has written an excellent article citing the report that vitamin e causes prostate cancer. I only wish that I knew how to interpret the research with a scrutinizing eye!
(OMNS, Oct 14, 2011) The very first Orthomolecular Medicine News Service release was on the clinical benefits of vitamin E. That was seven years ago. (1) In fact, the battle over vitamin E has been going full-tilt for over 60 years. (2)
Well, you can say one thing for vitamin critics: at least they are consistent. Consistently wrong, but consistent. Read on