- Get taking your vitamin D this fall and winter to prevent eczema
- Free workshop in Guelph on Healthy Weight loss
- What are you inhaling from your shower may trigger crohn's disease
- Gastrointestinal bacteria and the "microbiome" linked to food allergies
- How many servings of tomatoes help with prostate health?
- This fruit peel may help alzheimers and parkinsons
- Feel good hormone may help with pain relief
- A strain of probiotics found helpful in IBS
The Caruso Homeopathy Blog
Healthy News for You
Andrew Saul has written an excellent article citing the report that vitamin e causes prostate cancer. I only wish that I knew how to interpret the research with a scrutinizing eye!
(OMNS, Oct 14, 2011) The very first Orthomolecular Medicine News Service release was on the clinical benefits of vitamin E. That was seven years ago. (1) In fact, the battle over vitamin E has been going full-tilt for over 60 years. (2)
Well, you can say one thing for vitamin critics: at least they are consistent. Consistently wrong, but consistent. Read on