- Seaweed could provide benefits in weight loss!
- Humble vitamin A boost immunity in tuberculosis
- What you eat can affect your mood!
- Relationship between Nutrition and Pain
- New research on vitamin D, serotonin and autism
- Too much running can be hazardous to your health
- Ten servings of vegetables and fruits best for health, not five.
- Could miso soup help prevent stomach cancer?
- Obesity ignites colon cancer
- Vegetarian diet can cause more trips to the doctor.
The Caruso Homeopathy Blog
Healthy News for You
Andrew Saul has written an excellent article citing the report that vitamin e causes prostate cancer. I only wish that I knew how to interpret the research with a scrutinizing eye!
(OMNS, Oct 14, 2011) The very first Orthomolecular Medicine News Service release was on the clinical benefits of vitamin E. That was seven years ago. (1) In fact, the battle over vitamin E has been going full-tilt for over 60 years. (2)
Well, you can say one thing for vitamin critics: at least they are consistent. Consistently wrong, but consistent. Read on