- What? Diet pop is linked to more snacking?
- Added sugar in the diet linked to heart disease
- Simple stool test detects 79% of colon cancers
- Want to live a long time? Get a good night sleep and eat healthy!
- Ouch Sciatic Nerve, Heavy Cycles and Coughs, Gone!
- Why I got into natural medicine
- A wee story about me!
- Modest weight loss in women reduces heart disease risk
- Probiotics may prevent acid reflux, constipation and colic in babies
- Diet drinks make you eat more? How about trying real food and drinks people!
The Caruso Homeopathy Blog
Healthy News for You
Andrew Saul has written an excellent article citing the report that vitamin e causes prostate cancer. I only wish that I knew how to interpret the research with a scrutinizing eye!
(OMNS, Oct 14, 2011) The very first Orthomolecular Medicine News Service release was on the clinical benefits of vitamin E. That was seven years ago. (1) In fact, the battle over vitamin E has been going full-tilt for over 60 years. (2)
Well, you can say one thing for vitamin critics: at least they are consistent. Consistently wrong, but consistent. Read on