- Tricks to end joint pain
- 5 Signs you Have Food Sensitivities
- Top Five Signs Your Liver Needs Support
- A surprising drink as a solution for sleep issues
- Colon cancer is on the rise in our young population
- Omega 3 fatty acid from fish is in the news and is preventing cancer
- Wow, Researchers Say Longevity Has Nothing to Do with Genes
- Are your kids struggling in school?
- Got heart issues in the family? Prevent Heart Disease with this Diet
- Diet influences ovarian cancer survival
The Caruso Homeopathy Blog
Healthy News for You
Andrew Saul has written an excellent article citing the report that vitamin e causes prostate cancer. I only wish that I knew how to interpret the research with a scrutinizing eye!
(OMNS, Oct 14, 2011) The very first Orthomolecular Medicine News Service release was on the clinical benefits of vitamin E. That was seven years ago. (1) In fact, the battle over vitamin E has been going full-tilt for over 60 years. (2)
Well, you can say one thing for vitamin critics: at least they are consistent. Consistently wrong, but consistent. Read on