- A homeopathic remedy for low back pain
- Homeopathic Medicine Nitric Acid for the Symptoms of Dysthymia
- A curious case of "monomania" as treated by homeopathy
- Dr. Gifford Jone's Article on the Risk of Antacids
- Great little article on foods that help heal a fatty liver.
- Healthy Spice is Being Used to Make Icecream!
- Notes from the Great Dr. Jahr's Homeopathic Experience in Cases of Increased Appetite
- Study links irritable bowel to low vitamin D
- Vitamin E shows anti cancer properties
- Homeopathic Researcher finds that Ovarian Cysts are Linked to Stressful Events
The Caruso Homeopathy Blog
Healthy News for You
Andrew Saul has written an excellent article citing the report that vitamin e causes prostate cancer. I only wish that I knew how to interpret the research with a scrutinizing eye!
(OMNS, Oct 14, 2011) The very first Orthomolecular Medicine News Service release was on the clinical benefits of vitamin E. That was seven years ago. (1) In fact, the battle over vitamin E has been going full-tilt for over 60 years. (2)
Well, you can say one thing for vitamin critics: at least they are consistent. Consistently wrong, but consistent. Read on