- Check your insurance coverage! Homeopathy may be added
- Fibromyalgia is a tough disease to treat, research shows homeopathy can help
- How to Get your Groove Back. Why your energy may be low and clues how to restore it
- Nuts are good for your health and waistline!
- A Study on Lupus and the Supplement Fish Oil
- Who Knew? Dietary Protein Intake is NOT Related to Bone Loss and Osteoporosis
- Homeopathic Remedies and other Natural Tips for Excessive Menstrual Flow and Irregular Bleeding
- Homeopathy for Morning Sickness
- How to Find a Regulated Homeopath in Ontario
- Feel tired, nervous and weak? Homeopathy can help
The Caruso Homeopathy Blog
Healthy News for You
Andrew Saul has written an excellent article citing the report that vitamin e causes prostate cancer. I only wish that I knew how to interpret the research with a scrutinizing eye!
(OMNS, Oct 14, 2011) The very first Orthomolecular Medicine News Service release was on the clinical benefits of vitamin E. That was seven years ago. (1) In fact, the battle over vitamin E has been going full-tilt for over 60 years. (2)
Well, you can say one thing for vitamin critics: at least they are consistent. Consistently wrong, but consistent. Read on