- Some food additive's safety has been called into question
- GERD, reflux over diagnosed in newborns
- Scientists discover risk factors for pregnant with blood clots
- Good news for those who want to lose weight and don't have a lot of time to spend at the gym!
- Bumping up this food component cuts your stroke risk
- Vitamin D research stacks up on its wonderful health benefits
- Study of Fruit Flies Shows Benefit of Organic Diet
- Obesity and Acid Reflux May be Linked to the Rise in Cancer Rates
- Chewing gum for weight loss? Think again, you may be chewing the fat so to say....
- Thanks for the "food" memories, they help with weight loss
The Caruso Homeopathy Blog
Healthy News for You
Earlier studies have shown that a lack of certain dietary nutrients, especially, essential vitamins, minerals, and omega-3 fatty acids contribute to the development of mental disorders. And daily supplementation of vital nutrients, more so, supplements containing amino acids can effectively reduce the symptoms of major depression, bipolar depression, schizophrenia, anxiety disorders, ADD (attention deficit disorder), ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder), addiction and even autism.
Read more: Nutritional Therapies Can Treat Common Mental Disorders | MedIndia http://www.medindia.net/news/healthwatch/Nutritional-Therapies-Can-Treat-Common-Mental-Disorders-95137-1.htm#ixzz1iPM7hoIF