- A homeopathic remedy for low back pain
- Homeopathic Medicine Nitric Acid for the Symptoms of Dysthymia
- A curious case of "monomania" as treated by homeopathy
- Dr. Gifford Jone's Article on the Risk of Antacids
- Great little article on foods that help heal a fatty liver.
- Healthy Spice is Being Used to Make Icecream!
- Notes from the Great Dr. Jahr's Homeopathic Experience in Cases of Increased Appetite
- Study links irritable bowel to low vitamin D
- Vitamin E shows anti cancer properties
- Homeopathic Researcher finds that Ovarian Cysts are Linked to Stressful Events
The Caruso Homeopathy Blog
Healthy News for You
ScienceDaily (Mar. 27, 2012) — Herbal preparations of thyme could be more effective at treating skin acne than prescription creams, according to research recently presented at the Society for General Microbiology's Spring Conference in Dublin. Further clinical testing could lead to an effective, gentler treatment for the skin condition. Read on