- Have a neurological condition and are not sure how to stay fit and more mobile? Check out the Guelph Y!
- Homeopathy helpful in chronic sinusitus
- Healing of bone fracture with homeopathy
- Ginger has a protective effect on the liver and toxicity
- Peripheral artery disease helped with polyphenols found in food
The Caruso Homeopathy Blog
Healthy News for You
ScienceDaily (Mar. 27, 2012) — Herbal preparations of thyme could be more effective at treating skin acne than prescription creams, according to research recently presented at the Society for General Microbiology's Spring Conference in Dublin. Further clinical testing could lead to an effective, gentler treatment for the skin condition. Read on