- Peppermint Can Aggravate Heartburn and GERD symptoms
- Crohn's Disease Sufferers Have An Increased Incidence of Cervical Cancer
- Non Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease May be Helped with Probiotic Bacteria
- Bad Heart? Drink this Oil For Its Health Benefits
- Probiotic Clostridia Helps Peanut Allergies in Study!
- Hospital Mortality Decreased In Patients Given This Vitamin
- This Mighty Vitie Is Good For Everything, More Good News About the Brain!
- Potentially Exciting News for Peanut Allergy Sufferers!
- Could Multiple Sclerosis be Linked to the Gut?
- Who Knew A Simple Yogurt Could Wipe Out Heavy Metal Toxins?
The Caruso Homeopathy Blog
Healthy News for You
ScienceDaily (Mar. 27, 2012) — Herbal preparations of thyme could be more effective at treating skin acne than prescription creams, according to research recently presented at the Society for General Microbiology's Spring Conference in Dublin. Further clinical testing could lead to an effective, gentler treatment for the skin condition. Read on