- Eating Fish Reduces Alzheimer's Disease Risk
- Really interesting research on using homeopathy for side effects of cancer treatments
- Homeopathic Complex Shows Promise in Melanoma and Pulmonary Metastasis
- Homeopathy is a viable treatment for improving bone minerals and growth.
- A interesting study on sleep and anxiety improvements with homeopathy
- Homeopathy for arthritis
- Study shows that this simple vitamin can help prevent macular degeneration
- Can Turmeric Top the Anti Inflammatory Properties of NSAIDs or Ibuprofen?
- Osteoporosis is common in those with COPD
- Canada and Armenia are working with India to Promote Homeopathic Education and Research
The Caruso Homeopathy Blog
Healthy News for You
ScienceDaily (Mar. 27, 2012) — Herbal preparations of thyme could be more effective at treating skin acne than prescription creams, according to research recently presented at the Society for General Microbiology's Spring Conference in Dublin. Further clinical testing could lead to an effective, gentler treatment for the skin condition. Read on