- Vitamin C Helps Type 2 Diabetic Response
- Vitamin B12 deficiency linked to aging, autism and schizophrenia
- Vitamin D may better survival from breast, colon and prostate cancer
- A study of Americans using Homeopathy found it to be helpful and were satisfied
- The Severity of Peripheral Neuropathy Linked to Low Levels of this Vitamin
- If Homeopathy is Hogwash Why Do Millions Of People All Over The World Use It?
- 20,000 doctors in Italy recommend the use of homeopathy!
- Taking Radiation Therapy? Homeopathy Can Help!
- Homeopathy May Have a Place in The Treatment of Sepsis
- Psoriasis is a tough skin disease to treat, but homeopathy can help reduce the symptoms!
The Caruso Homeopathy Blog
Healthy News for You
ScienceDaily (Mar. 27, 2012) — Herbal preparations of thyme could be more effective at treating skin acne than prescription creams, according to research recently presented at the Society for General Microbiology's Spring Conference in Dublin. Further clinical testing could lead to an effective, gentler treatment for the skin condition. Read on