- A curious case of "monomania" as treated by homeopathy
- Dr. Gifford Jone's Article on the Risk of Antacids
- Great little article on foods that help heal a fatty liver.
- Healthy Spice is Being Used to Make Icecream!
- Notes from the Great Dr. Jahr's Homeopathic Experience in Cases of Increased Appetite
- Study links irritable bowel to low vitamin D
- Vitamin E shows anti cancer properties
- Homeopathic Researcher finds that Ovarian Cysts are Linked to Stressful Events
- Interesting research finds most women in their 50s are deficient in vitamin D
- Qatar Gives Homeopathy, Aruyveda and Chiropractic the Official Nod
The Caruso Homeopathy Blog
Healthy News for You
ScienceDaily (Apr. 25, 2012) — The latest American Academy of Neurology/American Headache Society Guidelines released this week outline evidence-based and effective treatments that can prevent migraine attacks and lessen their severity. According to guidelines published on the American Academy of Neurology's website, 38 percent of migraine sufferers require preventive therapy, but just three to 13 percent currently use it. An added concern is that patients are taking treatments that have never been demonstrated to work. Most importantly, the guidelines assert that migraine prevention requires taking medication daily, rather than only when in the throes of an attack. Read on