- Study shows one can decrease cancer risk by increasing serum vitamin D
- More people are turning to homeopathy for its results and cost effectiveness
- Vitamin C Helps Type 2 Diabetic Response
- Vitamin B12 deficiency linked to aging, autism and schizophrenia
- Vitamin D may better survival from breast, colon and prostate cancer
- A study of Americans using Homeopathy found it to be helpful and were satisfied
- The Severity of Peripheral Neuropathy Linked to Low Levels of this Vitamin
- If Homeopathy is Hogwash Why Do Millions Of People All Over The World Use It?
- 20,000 doctors in Italy recommend the use of homeopathy!
- Taking Radiation Therapy? Homeopathy Can Help!
The Caruso Homeopathy Blog
Healthy News for You
ScienceDaily (Apr. 25, 2012) — The latest American Academy of Neurology/American Headache Society Guidelines released this week outline evidence-based and effective treatments that can prevent migraine attacks and lessen their severity. According to guidelines published on the American Academy of Neurology's website, 38 percent of migraine sufferers require preventive therapy, but just three to 13 percent currently use it. An added concern is that patients are taking treatments that have never been demonstrated to work. Most importantly, the guidelines assert that migraine prevention requires taking medication daily, rather than only when in the throes of an attack. Read on