- Homeopathic Complex Shows Promise in Melanoma and Pulmonary Metastasis
- Homeopathy is a viable treatment for improving bone minerals and growth.
- A interesting study on sleep and anxiety improvements with homeopathy
- Homeopathy for arthritis
- Study shows that this simple vitamin can help prevent macular degeneration
- Can Turmeric Top the Anti Inflammatory Properties of NSAIDs or Ibuprofen?
- Osteoporosis is common in those with COPD
- Canada and Armenia are working with India to Promote Homeopathic Education and Research
- Study shows one can decrease cancer risk by increasing serum vitamin D
- More people are turning to homeopathy for its results and cost effectiveness
The Caruso Homeopathy Blog
Healthy News for You
ScienceDaily (Apr. 25, 2012) — The latest American Academy of Neurology/American Headache Society Guidelines released this week outline evidence-based and effective treatments that can prevent migraine attacks and lessen their severity. According to guidelines published on the American Academy of Neurology's website, 38 percent of migraine sufferers require preventive therapy, but just three to 13 percent currently use it. An added concern is that patients are taking treatments that have never been demonstrated to work. Most importantly, the guidelines assert that migraine prevention requires taking medication daily, rather than only when in the throes of an attack. Read on