- Family History of Colon Cancer? Be proactive and don't consume this!
- Do you have high cholesterol? Are you fearful of eating eggs? Read on
- Suffering from Heart Disease? News on fats may surprise you!
- New News on Yeastie Beasties, Suffering from yeast overgrowth and want natural remedies?
- Why it is better to address your heartburn naturally!
The Caruso Homeopathy Blog
Healthy News for You
ScienceDaily (Apr. 25, 2012) — The latest American Academy of Neurology/American Headache Society Guidelines released this week outline evidence-based and effective treatments that can prevent migraine attacks and lessen their severity. According to guidelines published on the American Academy of Neurology's website, 38 percent of migraine sufferers require preventive therapy, but just three to 13 percent currently use it. An added concern is that patients are taking treatments that have never been demonstrated to work. Most importantly, the guidelines assert that migraine prevention requires taking medication daily, rather than only when in the throes of an attack. Read on