- Increased Risk of Autoimmune Disease in Those with Eating Disorders
- Ontario has the highest rate of IBD in the world
- Worried about Colon Cancer? Bump up your intake of this mineral.
- Peppermint Can Aggravate Heartburn and GERD symptoms
- Crohn's Disease Sufferers Have An Increased Incidence of Cervical Cancer
- Non Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease May be Helped with Probiotic Bacteria
- Bad Heart? Drink this Oil For Its Health Benefits
- Probiotic Clostridia Helps Peanut Allergies in Study!
- Hospital Mortality Decreased In Patients Given This Vitamin
- This Mighty Vitie Is Good For Everything, More Good News About the Brain!
The Caruso Homeopathy Blog
Healthy News for You
ScienceDaily (Apr. 4, 2012) — Yoga classes have positive psychological effects for high-school students, according to a pilot study in the April Journal of Developmental & Behavioral Pediatrics, the official journal of the Society for Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics. Read on