- Isn't It Time Doctors Cared About Patient's Diet with Cancer?
- A Quick Look at the Blue Zones, Which Areas of The World Live Past 100 Years Old and How
- This Modest Herb for Cooking May Prevent Gastric Cancer Study Suggests
- What this religious group can teach us about preventing colon cancer and living past 100
- Walnuts are a Super Food and May Prevent Many Diseases
- Processed foods are making children sick with pediatric IBD
- Study of Over 90,000 People Found This Diet Best for Prevetion of Colorectal Cancer
- Teens Don't Benefit from a Low Salt Diet but they Do for a Higher Potassium Diet
- If you have bacterial vaginosis, don't douche!
- Gluten Sensitivity May Mimic Motor Neuron Diseases such as ALS
The Caruso Homeopathy Blog
Healthy News for You
ScienceDaily (Apr. 4, 2012) — Yoga classes have positive psychological effects for high-school students, according to a pilot study in the April Journal of Developmental & Behavioral Pediatrics, the official journal of the Society for Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics. Read on