- Peppermint Can Aggravate Heartburn and GERD symptoms
- Crohn's Disease Sufferers Have An Increased Incidence of Cervical Cancer
- Non Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease May be Helped with Probiotic Bacteria
- Bad Heart? Drink this Oil For Its Health Benefits
- Probiotic Clostridia Helps Peanut Allergies in Study!
- Hospital Mortality Decreased In Patients Given This Vitamin
- This Mighty Vitie Is Good For Everything, More Good News About the Brain!
- Potentially Exciting News for Peanut Allergy Sufferers!
- Could Multiple Sclerosis be Linked to the Gut?
- Who Knew A Simple Yogurt Could Wipe Out Heavy Metal Toxins?
The Caruso Homeopathy Blog
Healthy News for You
ScienceDaily (Apr. 4, 2012) — Yoga classes have positive psychological effects for high-school students, according to a pilot study in the April Journal of Developmental & Behavioral Pediatrics, the official journal of the Society for Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics. Read on