- A curious case of "monomania" as treated by homeopathy
- Dr. Gifford Jone's Article on the Risk of Antacids
- Great little article on foods that help heal a fatty liver.
- Healthy Spice is Being Used to Make Icecream!
- Notes from the Great Dr. Jahr's Homeopathic Experience in Cases of Increased Appetite
- Study links irritable bowel to low vitamin D
- Vitamin E shows anti cancer properties
- Homeopathic Researcher finds that Ovarian Cysts are Linked to Stressful Events
- Interesting research finds most women in their 50s are deficient in vitamin D
- Qatar Gives Homeopathy, Aruyveda and Chiropractic the Official Nod
The Caruso Homeopathy Blog
Healthy News for You
ScienceDaily (Apr. 4, 2012) — Yoga classes have positive psychological effects for high-school students, according to a pilot study in the April Journal of Developmental & Behavioral Pediatrics, the official journal of the Society for Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics. Read on