- What? Diet pop is linked to more snacking?
- Added sugar in the diet linked to heart disease
- Simple stool test detects 79% of colon cancers
- Want to live a long time? Get a good night sleep and eat healthy!
- Ouch Sciatic Nerve, Heavy Cycles and Coughs, Gone!
- Why I got into natural medicine
- A wee story about me!
- Modest weight loss in women reduces heart disease risk
- Probiotics may prevent acid reflux, constipation and colic in babies
- Diet drinks make you eat more? How about trying real food and drinks people!
The Caruso Homeopathy Blog
Healthy News for You
ScienceDaily (Apr. 4, 2012) — Yoga classes have positive psychological effects for high-school students, according to a pilot study in the April Journal of Developmental & Behavioral Pediatrics, the official journal of the Society for Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics. Read on