- Vitamin B12 deficiency linked to aging, autism and schizophrenia
- Vitamin D may better survival from breast, colon and prostate cancer
- A study of Americans using Homeopathy found it to be helpful and were satisfied
- The Severity of Peripheral Neuropathy Linked to Low Levels of this Vitamin
- If Homeopathy is Hogwash Why Do Millions Of People All Over The World Use It?
- 20,000 doctors in Italy recommend the use of homeopathy!
- Taking Radiation Therapy? Homeopathy Can Help!
- Homeopathy May Have a Place in The Treatment of Sepsis
- Psoriasis is a tough skin disease to treat, but homeopathy can help reduce the symptoms!
The Caruso Homeopathy Blog
Healthy News for You
ScienceDaily (Apr. 2, 2012) — Hypnosis can be a highly effective treatment for the bowel disorder IBS. Studies involving a total of 346 patients conducted by researchers at The Sahlgrenska Academy of the University of Gothenburg, Sweden, showed that hypnotherapy alleviated symptoms in 40 per cent of those affected -- and that the improvement is long-term. Read on