- What? Diet pop is linked to more snacking?
- Added sugar in the diet linked to heart disease
- Simple stool test detects 79% of colon cancers
- Want to live a long time? Get a good night sleep and eat healthy!
- Ouch Sciatic Nerve, Heavy Cycles and Coughs, Gone!
- Why I got into natural medicine
- A wee story about me!
- Modest weight loss in women reduces heart disease risk
- Probiotics may prevent acid reflux, constipation and colic in babies
- Diet drinks make you eat more? How about trying real food and drinks people!
The Caruso Homeopathy Blog
Healthy News for You
ScienceDaily (Apr. 2, 2012) — Hypnosis can be a highly effective treatment for the bowel disorder IBS. Studies involving a total of 346 patients conducted by researchers at The Sahlgrenska Academy of the University of Gothenburg, Sweden, showed that hypnotherapy alleviated symptoms in 40 per cent of those affected -- and that the improvement is long-term. Read on