- Aged Garlic Extract Reduces Arterial Plaque Burden
- Eating Fish Reduces Alzheimer's Disease Risk
- Really interesting research on using homeopathy for side effects of cancer treatments
- Homeopathic Complex Shows Promise in Melanoma and Pulmonary Metastasis
- Homeopathy is a viable treatment for improving bone minerals and growth.
- A interesting study on sleep and anxiety improvements with homeopathy
- Homeopathy for arthritis
- Study shows that this simple vitamin can help prevent macular degeneration
- Can Turmeric Top the Anti Inflammatory Properties of NSAIDs or Ibuprofen?
- Osteoporosis is common in those with COPD
The Caruso Homeopathy Blog
Healthy News for You
ScienceDaily (Apr. 2, 2012) — Hypnosis can be a highly effective treatment for the bowel disorder IBS. Studies involving a total of 346 patients conducted by researchers at The Sahlgrenska Academy of the University of Gothenburg, Sweden, showed that hypnotherapy alleviated symptoms in 40 per cent of those affected -- and that the improvement is long-term. Read on