- To Live Longer, Get Off Your Butt
- Increased Risk of Autoimmune Disease in Those with Eating Disorders
- Ontario has the highest rate of IBD in the world
- Worried about Colon Cancer? Bump up your intake of this mineral.
- Peppermint Can Aggravate Heartburn and GERD symptoms
- Crohn's Disease Sufferers Have An Increased Incidence of Cervical Cancer
- Non Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease May be Helped with Probiotic Bacteria
- Bad Heart? Drink this Oil For Its Health Benefits
- Probiotic Clostridia Helps Peanut Allergies in Study!
- Hospital Mortality Decreased In Patients Given This Vitamin
The Caruso Homeopathy Blog
Healthy News for You
ScienceDaily (Apr. 2, 2012) — Hypnosis can be a highly effective treatment for the bowel disorder IBS. Studies involving a total of 346 patients conducted by researchers at The Sahlgrenska Academy of the University of Gothenburg, Sweden, showed that hypnotherapy alleviated symptoms in 40 per cent of those affected -- and that the improvement is long-term. Read on