- A homeopathic remedy for low back pain
- Homeopathic Medicine Nitric Acid for the Symptoms of Dysthymia
- A curious case of "monomania" as treated by homeopathy
- Dr. Gifford Jone's Article on the Risk of Antacids
- Great little article on foods that help heal a fatty liver.
- Healthy Spice is Being Used to Make Icecream!
- Notes from the Great Dr. Jahr's Homeopathic Experience in Cases of Increased Appetite
- Study links irritable bowel to low vitamin D
- Vitamin E shows anti cancer properties
- Homeopathic Researcher finds that Ovarian Cysts are Linked to Stressful Events
The Caruso Homeopathy Blog
Healthy News for You
ScienceDaily (Apr. 2, 2012) — Hypnosis can be a highly effective treatment for the bowel disorder IBS. Studies involving a total of 346 patients conducted by researchers at The Sahlgrenska Academy of the University of Gothenburg, Sweden, showed that hypnotherapy alleviated symptoms in 40 per cent of those affected -- and that the improvement is long-term. Read on