- Protect Your Tatas with more of this vitamin!
- Gastrointestinal bacteria affect your brain and moods
- Got Diabetes or Metabolic Syndrome? This Diet is Best for you!
- Study of the Common Microflora in Those with Crohn's Disease
- Adopting These 5 Behaviors Lowers Colon Cancer Risk
- Obesity in Adolescence Ups Colon Cancer Risk
- Colon Cancer and Laxative Types
- Get taking your vitamin D this fall and winter to prevent eczema
- Free workshop in Guelph on Healthy Weight loss
The Caruso Homeopathy Blog
Healthy News for You
ScienceDaily (Apr. 2, 2012) — Hypnosis can be a highly effective treatment for the bowel disorder IBS. Studies involving a total of 346 patients conducted by researchers at The Sahlgrenska Academy of the University of Gothenburg, Sweden, showed that hypnotherapy alleviated symptoms in 40 per cent of those affected -- and that the improvement is long-term. Read on