- Some food additive's safety has been called into question
- GERD, reflux over diagnosed in newborns
- Scientists discover risk factors for pregnant with blood clots
- Good news for those who want to lose weight and don't have a lot of time to spend at the gym!
- Bumping up this food component cuts your stroke risk
- Vitamin D research stacks up on its wonderful health benefits
- Study of Fruit Flies Shows Benefit of Organic Diet
- Obesity and Acid Reflux May be Linked to the Rise in Cancer Rates
- Chewing gum for weight loss? Think again, you may be chewing the fat so to say....
- Thanks for the "food" memories, they help with weight loss
The Caruso Homeopathy Blog
Healthy News for You
ScienceDaily (Apr. 2, 2012) — Hypnosis can be a highly effective treatment for the bowel disorder IBS. Studies involving a total of 346 patients conducted by researchers at The Sahlgrenska Academy of the University of Gothenburg, Sweden, showed that hypnotherapy alleviated symptoms in 40 per cent of those affected -- and that the improvement is long-term. Read on