- Study links chemical BPA to obesity in girls
- Simple diet tip can keep you 18 pounds slimmer!
- Vitamin E Research Shows it is a Must for Alzheimer's Patients
- This vitamin helps to cut the death from cancer risk
- Who knews this little powerhouse food was high in vitamin D?
- Small study supports vitamin e as a preventative for heart disease in past smokers
- Scientists find an extract found in food helpful in preventing the spread of prostate cancer
- Fatty liver may be helped by eating these foods
- IBS Linked to Food Allergies
- Mom, don't give baby solid food too early!
The Caruso Homeopathy Blog
Healthy News for You
As mentioned earlier, some people actually have low stomach acid (HCL) when they have heartburn.
A quick home test one can do for low stomach acid would be to try 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar when the heartburn is present. If this helps it is a low acid condition. If it does not help, drink a large glass of water to dissolve the apple cider vinegar.
Heather Caruso B.Sc., DHMS, best selling author of "Your Drug Free Guide to Digestive Health"