- Yet another reason to follow the mediterrean diet, lower cost and more food sustainability
- A Diet Rich in These Nutrients Promote Healthy Eyesight
- Wonder if this Study Applies to Human Infants, About Overfed Baby Mice
- Some food additive's safety has been called into question
- GERD, reflux over diagnosed in newborns
- Scientists discover risk factors for pregnant with blood clots
- Good news for those who want to lose weight and don't have a lot of time to spend at the gym!
- Bumping up this food component cuts your stroke risk
- Vitamin D research stacks up on its wonderful health benefits
- Study of Fruit Flies Shows Benefit of Organic Diet
The Caruso Homeopathy Blog
Healthy News for You
The next time you feel yourself with heartburn, take a teaspoon of baking soda in a small glass of water. If this helps it means you have high stomach acid. It it hinders it means you are likely low stomach acid. See the apple cider vinegar test in the previous post.
Heather Caruso B.Sc., DHMS, HD