- Yet another reason to follow the mediterrean diet, lower cost and more food sustainability
- A Diet Rich in These Nutrients Promote Healthy Eyesight
- Wonder if this Study Applies to Human Infants, About Overfed Baby Mice
- Some food additive's safety has been called into question
- GERD, reflux over diagnosed in newborns
- Scientists discover risk factors for pregnant with blood clots
- Good news for those who want to lose weight and don't have a lot of time to spend at the gym!
- Bumping up this food component cuts your stroke risk
- Vitamin D research stacks up on its wonderful health benefits
- Study of Fruit Flies Shows Benefit of Organic Diet
The Caruso Homeopathy Blog
Healthy News for You
Interesting title for my blog. I heard someone say that, I thought it was very catchy. So many people are being diagnosed with ADHD. It really makes me wonder if we have too many shiny objects to detract from our daily duties. Look at the texts, phone calls, email, twitter, pinterest, facebook, tv, video games etc. When was the last time a child or adult had an afternoon with NO noise, a good book or a quiet walk in the woods. This is me saying, get back to basics people and shut off those distractions.
Heather Caruso B.Sc., DHMS, HD