- Scientists discover risk factors for pregnant with blood clots
- Good news for those who want to lose weight and don't have a lot of time to spend at the gym!
- Bumping up this food component cuts your stroke risk
- Vitamin D research stacks up on its wonderful health benefits
- Study of Fruit Flies Shows Benefit of Organic Diet
- Obesity and Acid Reflux May be Linked to the Rise in Cancer Rates
- Chewing gum for weight loss? Think again, you may be chewing the fat so to say....
- Thanks for the "food" memories, they help with weight loss
- Those with serious mental illness can benefit and learn to eat well
- Comfort foods add to feelings of stress
The Caruso Homeopathy Blog
Healthy News for You
After subscribing to studies on diet and health for the last ten years, I have concluded that what mother nature has made us is always best. Real food from fruits, vegetables, fats in the from of nuts and proteins. Studies on low fat diets have shown a reverse influence on cancer prevention and lowering cholesterol. What we have done is focused more on prepackaged starches and abandoned fats that every cell membrane in our body and our nervous system and brain is made out of, and as a society we are fatter and have more cancer and heart disease than ever. Eat real food and anything grown from our earth. Man made products even those that say they are low fat, low sugar etc, are usually junk food. Eat real food people and live longer!
Heather Caruso B.Sc., DHMS, HD