- Scientists discover risk factors for pregnant with blood clots
- Good news for those who want to lose weight and don't have a lot of time to spend at the gym!
- Bumping up this food component cuts your stroke risk
- Vitamin D research stacks up on its wonderful health benefits
- Study of Fruit Flies Shows Benefit of Organic Diet
- Obesity and Acid Reflux May be Linked to the Rise in Cancer Rates
- Chewing gum for weight loss? Think again, you may be chewing the fat so to say....
- Thanks for the "food" memories, they help with weight loss
- Those with serious mental illness can benefit and learn to eat well
- Comfort foods add to feelings of stress
The Caruso Homeopathy Blog
Healthy News for You
Quick tip for acid reflux: For those who didn't listen to their Mom, take time to chew your food and don't overeat. When you overeat it pushes food up into the esophagus and causes trouble. When you chew your food well, it mixes with saliva which contains a natural enzyme called amylase that helps to break down starches. You may notice when you eat on the run, you feel gassy and bloated. Take your time to chew and if you are on the run, just eat smaller meals that you can take a moment to enjoy.