- Yet another reason to follow the mediterrean diet, lower cost and more food sustainability
- A Diet Rich in These Nutrients Promote Healthy Eyesight
- Wonder if this Study Applies to Human Infants, About Overfed Baby Mice
- Some food additive's safety has been called into question
- GERD, reflux over diagnosed in newborns
- Scientists discover risk factors for pregnant with blood clots
- Good news for those who want to lose weight and don't have a lot of time to spend at the gym!
- Bumping up this food component cuts your stroke risk
- Vitamin D research stacks up on its wonderful health benefits
- Study of Fruit Flies Shows Benefit of Organic Diet
The Caruso Homeopathy Blog
Healthy News for You
If you have worked outside on a hot summer's day, you may have noticed that your fingers and toes swell up. There may be a few reasons for this such as excessive salt in the diet, not enough potassium from fruits and veggies (especially bananas and avocados) and a sensitivity to grains such as wheat. In the clinic when people realize they are sensitive to grains and stop eating them, they are surprised that they initially urinate quite often. Water loss up to ten pounds is not uncommon.