- Wonder if this Study Applies to Human Infants, About Overfed Baby Mice
- Some food additive's safety has been called into question
- GERD, reflux over diagnosed in newborns
- Scientists discover risk factors for pregnant with blood clots
- Good news for those who want to lose weight and don't have a lot of time to spend at the gym!
- Bumping up this food component cuts your stroke risk
- Vitamin D research stacks up on its wonderful health benefits
- Study of Fruit Flies Shows Benefit of Organic Diet
- Obesity and Acid Reflux May be Linked to the Rise in Cancer Rates
- Chewing gum for weight loss? Think again, you may be chewing the fat so to say....
The Caruso Homeopathy Blog
Healthy News for You
A new clinical trial designed to study how worm eggs may relieve symptoms of ulcerative colitis (UC) will begin enrolling patients at NYU School of Medicine's Clinical and Translational Science Institute. This unusual therapy has been used in previous clinical trials on patients with inflammatory bowel diseases, but the mechanism of action is unclear. Read on.