- Scientists discover risk factors for pregnant with blood clots
- Good news for those who want to lose weight and don't have a lot of time to spend at the gym!
- Bumping up this food component cuts your stroke risk
- Vitamin D research stacks up on its wonderful health benefits
- Study of Fruit Flies Shows Benefit of Organic Diet
- Obesity and Acid Reflux May be Linked to the Rise in Cancer Rates
- Chewing gum for weight loss? Think again, you may be chewing the fat so to say....
- Thanks for the "food" memories, they help with weight loss
- Those with serious mental illness can benefit and learn to eat well
- Comfort foods add to feelings of stress
The Caruso Homeopathy Blog
Healthy News for You
Why and how stress induces changes in gastrointestinal function is the subject of constant research in many IBS centres, including our own. Certainly, many sufferers consider that stress is an important factor and is responsible for triggering flare ups of their symptoms. Many researchers believe that Irritable Bowel Syndrome may be a primary disorder of the brain/gut axis and we show here another view of the Brain Gut Axis which we hope illustrates the interconnections between the brain and the intestines. Read on