- Scientists discover risk factors for pregnant with blood clots
- Good news for those who want to lose weight and don't have a lot of time to spend at the gym!
- Bumping up this food component cuts your stroke risk
- Vitamin D research stacks up on its wonderful health benefits
- Study of Fruit Flies Shows Benefit of Organic Diet
- Obesity and Acid Reflux May be Linked to the Rise in Cancer Rates
- Chewing gum for weight loss? Think again, you may be chewing the fat so to say....
- Thanks for the "food" memories, they help with weight loss
- Those with serious mental illness can benefit and learn to eat well
- Comfort foods add to feelings of stress
The Caruso Homeopathy Blog
Healthy News for You
In the news lately, one may have heard that a calcium supplements cause heart disease. That being said, it is true that taking the cheapest and most difficult to absorb form, calcium carbonate, alone without any co-factors does cause the excess calcium to deposit in tissues. If one takes calcium it is wise to choose a more easily absorbed form such as MCHC or citrate, along with Vitamin K2, magnesium and vitamin D to enhance absorption. Have a look at what the Life Extension foundation has to report on this hot topic, click here.